So I've decided to enter some challenges this year. Hopefully they will help motivate my reading more. Let me know if you have any good rec's that will work for these.
The goal: Read as many werewolf and vampire books as you can. YOU set your own goal!
- This challenge will run from January 1st, 2014, until December 31st, 2014.
- Books must be started on or after January 1st, 2014 to count.
- Books can be any publication date and any genre, as long as at least the subject or one of the main characters is a vampire or werewolf.
- Any other shifter with fur can also count. (i.e. cats, tigers, bears).
- Sign ups will be open until December 1st, 2014
- To join, add the URL of your challenge post to the linky widget. (If you’d like to wait, it’s ok to use your blog URL and send us your link when you get the post up)
- We will have wrap up posts when we can at the end of the month, probably rotating between our blogs.
- There will be at least one grand prize giveaway at the end of the challenge, but we will try to have some smaller giveaways throughout the year.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2014 – Dec 31, 2014. I will be posting a place to link up a sign-up post (below), reviews and a wrap-up post. (Note: You do not have to review the books to participate, but only those who link up reviews will be entered for the prize)
- Grab the reading challenge button (code & button below) and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate- you could track your progress and post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, etc.
- Any full length book that includes a witch as a main character or includes major witchcraft elements counts. They may be fiction or non-fiction. However, they should not be reference books which are not read cover to cover-I will leave this to your discretion.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky put the direct link to your post about joining the 2014 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge, not just a link to your blog.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2014, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Have some Witchy Good Fun !!!
My Goal is 6-10 but I'm hoping to do more
Level 1--12 erotic romances
- Level 2--18 erotic romances
- Level 3--24 erotic romances
- Level 4--30-60 erotic romances
Added a couple extra levels for yall super readers ;)
**Note**You can change your level at any time. It's just a starting point :)
**Note** I'll be adding a check list of ideas for those that would like to use that-- ex- BDSM, menage, dark erotica/romance, etc.
- Every erotic romance you read and review in 2014
- They can be any type of erotica-- paranormal, historical, m/m, contemporary, etc
- All erotic romances over 100 pages in length--audio, ebook, print
- Re-reads, cross overs from other challenges