Thursday, October 31, 2013

Review: Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


 
Happy Halloween!  
 
 
 
 
 
1421990

 

Description from Goodreads: Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, aiming for the father who ruined her mother. Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, captures Cat, and agrees to train her until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. But a group of killers pursue them. Bones is as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.
 
 
This one was a reread for me. I forgot how much I love Bones! He is such a fun character with his snarkiness. Cat is also really awesome. Her fierceness and humor makes me laugh out loud.  I love the chemistry and banter between the two and the build up towards their relationship. This is such a fun series, full of action and romance. It's definitely one of my favorite vampire series.






One of my favorite scary movies!
 
 
And one of my favorite Halloween movies
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment