Hi My names Amber! I'm new to the whole having my own blog thing, but I've been a blog follower for years. Mostly under VampedChik so if you see that screename it's probably me. :) I've been told I should get my own blog for my reviews and of fun things so this here's my attempt. Be patient (and gentle) with me, I'm still learning.
Anyways, Im an avid reader. I will pretty much venture in any fictionial genre. Mostly paranormal romance. But I love to read serial killer mysteries, and just plain romance, romantic suspense or even erotica, and young adult. Im open to doing reviews so feel free to hit me up. GoodBlinknPark@yahoo.com
Ok now a fun questionaire I found online. I've always hated doing intro's. I feel like I'm doing a dating profile or something so I thought this could be amusing.(any questions just ask!)
1) Are you a morning or night person? Night
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Both!
3) Ninjas or pirates? Pirates
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. Um….
5) Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots
6) What was your favorite childhood television program? Are you afraid of the Dark was one of them but when I was really little I loved watching the X-Men cartoon with my brothers
7) Are you a collector of anything? Not avidly but if I find cute owl, wolf, faery, or dragons then yes.
8) If you could be any animal, what would you be? Wolf
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Healing
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Grr..arrgh…
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Sleep can come anytime now.
12) What’s your favorite color? Changes all the time
13) What’s your favorite animal? Wolf or Owl
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes
15) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
16) Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? I used to like to play the sims on my computer when I was younger. And on my Playstation I was playing The Buffy the Vampire Slayer game Chaos Bleeds. (that reminds me I still haven’t beaten it!)
17) You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Books and my family. Buy my parents a new house and pay some bills. Oh and totally take my friends to some book conventions! Oh and build my dream library.
18) Have any bad habits? I'm sure I have a few
19) Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? I’m a firm believer in personal hygiene so when people don’t use it I find that really gross. Also my brother for the life of him wont turn off lights, its a never ending battle between us.
20) List 3 of your best personality traits: good listener, funny, caring
21) List 3 of your worst personality traits: procrastinator(exept for when I was actually at work), very negative about myself, moody
22) Have any celebrity crushes? yea too many to name though. ;)
23) List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: well I would always like to lose weight! But I guess to just be more accepting of myself
24) Any tattoos or piercings? 2 tattoos at the moment and my ears are pierced 6 times
25) What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Their smile
26) What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Definitely has to have a sense of humor
27) What personality traits do you dislike in other people: Just judgmental of other people or meanness
28) Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Um I hope so but I haven’t met anyone yet.
29) Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Slightly messy(well just my room) but when at work(well when I was working) I was always very clean
30) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I don’t know. Everywhere has there flaws.
31) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland or Scotland
32) List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: 1) Get married 2) have kids 3) learn to speak another language 4) travel the world 5) own a bookstore
33) Name 1 regret you have: Dropping out of school
34) Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: The innocence
35) Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: The independence
36) What’s your favorite song of the moment? Easy to be Hard- Three Dog Night
37) What’s your favorite song of all time? I have so many that I love. I’m very eclectic in my music. But one that mean a lot to me is Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel. My mom and me listen to them a lot
38) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Hang out with my friends or just watch movies
39) What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Read or watch a movie
40) Have any hidden talents? Um not that I can think of
41) You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Fried Chicken or possibly Pizza
42) What would be your dream job? Working at a bookstore (which I’ve worked at 2, they both closed, and its not me I swear!)
43) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Can’t I have both? I’d say love
44) If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? 1) to eat what I want and never gain weight 2) to be able to read faster 3) For my parents to have enough money to live comfortably and not have to work
45) Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Nope can’t say that I have.
46) Name 1 thing not many people know about you: Hm.. I don’t know. I was addicted to horror movies when I was like 3. Seriously I loved them! My mom used to have a daycare and I had to turn off whatever I was watching when the kids came. All the kids were older than me too.
47) If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? hm.. maybe Saige I always thought that it was pretty
48) Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes
49) On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies? I love cookies! I’m pro cookies! I’ll eat em all!
So until next time!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin